Corporate Event Flowers
Whether you have an event for 25, or 25,000, you know that the look and feel of the room matters. Centerpieces, lighting, and decor all contribute to the message you’re sending your attendees.
An intimate office luncheon isn’t the same as a grand product release gala. But, regardless of the scale of the event, your company’s image is on the line (and maybe your reputation, too!). You can’t just swing into the local supermarket to pull this off! You need someone to make this easy for you.
Your brand matters. We understand.
Rose of Sharon Floral Design has been serving the special event needs of our community for over 20 years. We know what looks good for your event budget.
As a local business, we understand the power of portraying your company’s image in a positive light. We respect and enhance your brand using the art of floral design. Every event and every design can be customized to your company branding, your event messaging, and your current needs.
We can create the look and feel that keeps your guests in the right mood for your event. From parties to promotions, quality event floral design can help you get the better results from every event.
You can always contact us for a specific request!
View our PORTFOLIO
How To Reserve Our Services For Your Event
- First Order:
- When you first contact us, we will gather the needed information, including contact information, location specifics, event times, number of guests, and event style.
- After we’ve gathered your information, noted the things you like and don’t like, gone over photos and ideas, we’ll create a proposal unique to your event. This will be emailed to you within just a couple of days at most. (We try to send your proposal within 24 hours, but if a lot of research is required, we may take a bit longer.)
- To reserve our services for larger events, you will need to complete the contract, which will be included in your proposal.
- This can be done at any point but we recommend doing this as soon as possible. Once you've reserved the date and received the proposal, we can make changes to the order as needed.
- Follow-up Orders:
- After this initial event, we'll have a good idea of your style and the planning process is generally easier.
- In fact, it's not uncommon for a client to send us the basic information, receive a quote and book the event through just a few short emails.