Corporate Event Flowers
As a business, we understand the need to consistently portray your company’s image. Our goal is to respect and enhance your brand using the art of floral design. This means that every event and every design is custom to your company and your current needs. We want to create the look that will keep your guests in the mood that produces the results you desire. For us it’s your voice, your image, and your perfect event.
Whether you have an event for 25 or 250 or even 2500, we can accommodate your needs.
You can always contact us for a specific request!
View our PORTFOLIO
How To Reserve Our Services For Your Event
- First Order:
- When you first contact us, we will gather the needed information, including contact information, location specifics, event times, number of guests, and event style.
- After we’ve gathered your information, noted the things you like and don’t like, gone over photos and ideas, we’ll create a proposal unique to your event. This will be emailed to you within just a couple of days at most. (We try to send your proposal within 24 hours, but if a lot of research is required, we may take a bit longer.)
- To reserve our services for larger events, you will need to complete the contract, which will be included in your proposal.
- This can be done at any point but we recommend doing this as soon as possible. Once you've reserved the date and received the proposal, we can make changes to the order as needed.
- Follow-up Orders:
- After this initial event, we'll have a good idea of your style and the planning process is generally easier.
- In fact, it's not uncommon for a client to send us the basic information, receive a quote and book the event through just a few short emails.